Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Majlin being Cute, Thanksgiving Day
Majlin and her Cousin "Izzy" who is visiting from Colorado, They are best pals!

Erik




Majlin and Erik actually liking each other. :)

I know this is a little late, but I just wanted to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving.
We had a good Thanksgiving. We went over to Deven's parents house Thanksgiving night and had a wonderful meal. The rest of the day we just hung out. It was a very quiet day and didn't seem like Thanksgiving. Where does the time go? It also was a reality shock to us because it might be our last Thanksgiving here before we move. If all goes well, we will be having Thanksgiving next year in Missouri and be with my family. Since Deven and me have been married, 7 years, we haven't had a Thanksgiving with my parents and so I can't wait for next year. Deven, can never get off work during the Holiday season because he works at Costco and during the holidays they don't allow anybody to take off work, especially supervisors. So it will be nice when Deven has a job where he can take time off during the holidays. I'm so thankful for my family and for everything Deven does for our family. I'm thankful that Deven is almost done with SCHOOL! I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You had Thanksgiving with your parents, in 2002, when the Boren family got all together. Remember? It was at the house in Orem.

Michelle said...

So it only counts if you are at their home? I would think eating turkey and potatoes and stuffing and salads and pie would count as thanksgiving with them!!! Well, I hope you are able to have Thanksgiving dinner with them next year at their home!!!

teriandbristol said...

Awwww... I will miss you when you are gone! We better start hanging out more! :)

Kyrsten said...

Izzy looks weird in the picture, but still cute. Look what I have created, a crafting machine. The crafts turned out cute. Good Job.

Dave & Ashley said...

Im so excited for you to move out here! The kids look way cute. Erik is growing up so fast!! Its crazy! well luv ya!